Friday, December 22, 2006

Here comes the sun

Well, we made it! Every year it happens, and every year it feels like a miracle: the return of the light!

After a day or two of drizzly fog and rain (which I also love), this morning I woke up to a beautiful pink and gold sunrise in a clear blue sky. What a lovely way to begin a new season.

Starting tomorrow, I will be offline for several days visiting family in Utah, where I hear they have lots of fluffy white snow to play in. I'm excited, too, to do some drawings and photos for a couple of art projects I've had in mind involving my family. As always I wish I had more time to spend on this trip ... but I'm grateful for any time at all, and can't wait to see everyone. I'll also be meeting a new nephew for the first time – something I always enjoy.

Warm wishes and bright blessings to all!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rozanne said...

Enjoy!

12/22/2006 4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful trip! (And I was VERY happy to have the sun return today.) ;)

12/22/2006 4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home