Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Our flower

I took this picture at the end of Tater's last day, last creek, last walk, last sunset. Sort of glad I didn't know it at the time.

I'm OK and will write about the rest of it soon. I want to remember everything.

Just wanted to get this up here, in case anyone might want to light a candle for us. I do believe it helps connect us to each other ... So thank you.

Also, if you feel so inclined – I listened to this a few weeks ago and it really moved me.


Today I'm listening to it again and finding a lot of peace in these sounds .... Especially the part where she talks about her work around impermanence (the concept and the album), some of which you can listen to here.

Last Song (#14) has been strangely comforting to me in the last couple of days. I'm so grateful I got to be with him for his last song.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love you, Tina. You are in my thoughts, your loss is in my heart.
--grey

5/09/2012 12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home