Thursday, August 03, 2006

Good timing

Once again it appears I may be just ever so slightly ahead of the curve in terms of popular taste in entertainment, at least as observed in this part of the world. Because did I not just barely finish talking about how cool jug band music is? And darn if I didn't just notice a humble-looking homemade flyer in my favorite lunch spot for the first annual free Jug Band Festival at (to quote the website) "the beautiful Jerry Garcia Amphitheater in McLaren park." That's in San Francisco, folks. Best of all, for once in my life I found out about something before it happened, so I'm actually going to be able to plan to go to this thing!

Also, a very nice young couple finally opened a new cafe in the empty space next to my office, so now I don't have to walk half way around the world to get a little breakfast anymore.

Will blessings never cease?

1 Comments:

Blogger kim said...

WOW Tina, That line up is sooooo good and I LOVE Bluegrass Music sooooo much! It's Kimm's birthday that day but I'm going to try to convince her to go and maybe we could meet up with you?!

8/05/2006 8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home