Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Another cure for the heat



Watermelon's good. But what I'm really talking about here is CUTENESS!

My friend Julie has recently confessed her obsession with brides ... inspiring me today to come out with my own deep dark secret: I love cute things. This photo was shamelessly stolen from the fabulous Cute Overload. It's my new favorite website. I can't stop looking at it. Puppies, kittens, ducklings – even a section for "unusual" animals like monkeys and chameleons.

If the overload of cuteness doesn't take your mind off the burning heat ... well, then, I just don't know what.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rozanne said...

Too cute!!!!!

What happened to your Tinarama! lock of hair banner? All I see is "HOME PAGE" in block letters at the top.

7/26/2006 11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home