Sunday, November 12, 2006

A close call

I was almost asleep just now when I suddenly remembered that I hadn't posted today. Whew! To have made it almost halfway through the month only to blow it by falling asleep – that would have been a shame.

Almost forgetting to write a boring blog post is the most exciting thing that happened to me today. We got up early, changed the oil in both cars, made oatmeal for breakfast, did several loads of laundry and spent the rest of the day shopping for house stuff and various gear Mr. A needed for his next week away for work. He's leaving again in the morning returning Friday. After that, supposedly he won't have to travel again until sometime next spring, when there is a job that will purportedly keep him mostly away from home for upwards of three months. He doesn't know all the details of that yet, and so neither do I, and so I've decided not to stress out about it for the time being. I'm getting better at taking things as they come, especially things that are out of my control.

In other news, we walked back to the creek tonight so I could show Mr. A where the deer was, and Tater managed to find yet another piece of it – two long bones of the front leg, attached to each other at the knee. I guess I won't be taking him back there anymore for at least a few weeks. Give the vultures a chance to clean it up a little more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home