Sunday, November 19, 2006

Slow Sunday

Not much to report today. My back was killing me last night – I didn't think of it until after I'd done it, but it probably wasn't such a great idea to drag a 60-lb. rock into the creek yesterday so I could walk across – so I took a couple Excedrin PMs before bed. They knocked me out so bad I didn't wake up until almost one in the afternoon, and have felt groggy and out of it all day. I still kind of feel that way.

Right now I'm watching Jack Nicholson being given shock treatments in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. It's a great movie, but frustrating to watch on tv – so many stupid commercials, and so repetitive!

Actually, I think I'm going to turn it off and go back to bed. Maybe read awhile. It's been a strange day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home