Friday, May 11, 2007

Happy news


My little sister just called with some exciting news – she's having twins! This will make her the mother of six, and me the aunt of 17. Hooray!

This particular sister always amazes me with her incredible energy and marathon-running ways, in addition to her humor, calmness, creativity and just general sense of joie de vivre. Her husband, the same – an amazing artist, businessman, fly fisherman, and of course a really, really fun dad.

Two has always been my favorite number. Now, even more so. Can't wait to meet these new little folks!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger JT said...

How did your baby sister get six kids? Camille is the youngest yes?

She will need help. That sounds hard.

5/11/2007 7:30 PM  
Blogger Rozanne said...

Wow. Exciting!

I'm amazing that you have 17 neices and nephews. I don't even have one!

5/14/2007 8:11 AM  
Blogger Rozanne said...

More coffee and proofreading needed.

That s/b "I'm amazed" and "nieces."

5/14/2007 8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home