Thursday, October 16, 2008

Friday frivolity


Nothing better to take your mind off unspeakable horror than a stupid "pick that bag" contest.

The all red one is the one I have now. I like the basic design and the size. But the red – sometimes it's just not what I want. So these are some other fabrics I've been playing with. The one with the dots is a different kind of bag and I'm not sure it would really work, but it could be promising – it's actually meant to be a baby bag, which in this case just means they've taken a regular messenger bag and outfitted the inside with removable padded, insulated totes for things like diapers, bottles and extra clothes. Or, in my case, for all the food and other diabetes-related crap I have to haul around with me most of the time. I don't know what the layout of it is like inside though; I'm pretty attached to the million little pockets inside my current Timbuk2 bag.

Anyway. Colors.

And tomorrow I'm leaving for a long weekend with my family. My dad is turning 70 on Sunday, and I'll also be meeting my newest little nephew for the first time. I'm glad to be getting out of here for awhile; I could use a little freshening up of my perspective and faith in humanity.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger JT said...

have a great trip!

still can't decide among the bags....

10/17/2008 9:14 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

Top left: olive vertical band on a burgundy field.

10/19/2008 1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home