Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Moth, the movie


One of the cool things I'm doing at work right now is learning how to use all the video editing software we have so I can start making little movies for the Web site. This video is from last year, and this is my first attempt at changing the sound track. It isn't what I was listening to when I taped the moth, but it kind of feels like the way I felt as I was watching it.

P.S. At the thrift store today I found a heavy linen Eileen Fisher skirt in perfect condition, with enough fabric to make a really great smock-type dress from a pattern I have recently perfected, based loosely on an old dress I used to love that finally disintegrated. The skirt is so beautiful I almost hate to cut it up, but the dress will be even better and a lot more fun to wear. I can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home